Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Renewed Love

Due to school and life I haven't done that much reading since the summer. I have a BUNCH of books in my room that I want to read and I haven't made much head way on them. :/ But this past week I finished two of the books! Of course I had started both of them but it felt good to finally finish them. The two books I finished was Deadline by Chris Crutcher  and Push, which was made into the movie Precious. They were both REALLY good and I will probably post reviews of them later. :) It felt good to read again! I also started a new book called Dancing in the Moonlight. It's a romance and I have been trying to read different genres of books since I feel like I read to many romances but the book is pretty good so far so I am excited to finish it! There is no better feeling than finding a book and getting into it. :) I am hoping now, even with school I will continue to go through my pile of books when I am done with this books!

No comments:

Post a Comment